- Company Name:
- Career Internship Abroad
- Position Type:
WORK & LIVE PERMANENTLY IN CANADA!
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Male/Female 21-49 years old.
- Able to work independently and posses good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Hard worker and Self-motivated.
Main Job Duties:
community pharmacists and hospital pharmacists perform some or all of the following duties:
- Check prescriptions for proper dosage
- Compound prescribed pharmaceutical products by calculating, measuring and mixing the quantities of drugs and other ingredients required and filling appropriate containers with correct quantity
- Dispense prescribed pharmaceuticals to customers or to other health care professionals and advise them on indications, contra-indications, adverse effects, drug interactions and dosage
- Maintain medication profiles of customers including registry of poisons and narcotic and controlled drugs
- Ensure proper preparation, packaging, distribution and storage of vaccines, serums, biologicals and other drugs and pharmaceuticals
- Order and maintain stock of pharmaceutical supplies
- Advise customers on selection and use of non-prescription medication
- May supervise and co-ordinate the activities of other pharmacists, pharmacy assistants, pharmacy technicians and other staff.
Industrial pharmacists perform some or all of the following duties:
- Participate in basic research for the development of new drugs
- Formulate new drug products developed by medical researchers
- Test new drug products for stability and to determine their absorption and elimination patterns
- Co-ordinate clinical investigations of new drugs
- Control the quality of drug products during production to ensure that they meet standards of potency, purity, uniformity, stability and safety
- Develop information materials concerning the uses, properties and risks of particular drugs
- Evaluate labelling, packaging and advertising of drug products
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOU RESUME AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also accept WALK-IN applicants, our office address is Unit 1901, Jollibee Plaza Condominium, F. Ortigas Jr. Rd. Ortigas Business Center, Pasig City.
Contact Nos.: (632)477-45-35, (632)4774524. Fax: 6378196
Look for Ms. Alea Mempin